Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2011 :  09:35:51  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well done Gary! another unique item,your collection amazing!
very best Dave
Go to Top of Page

AndrewKnight
Companion

United Kingdom
175 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2011 :  15:00:49  Show Profile  Visit AndrewKnight's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Post a picture dude!

A cosmos without The Doctor scarcely bears thinking about...
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2011 :  15:08:10  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
this is jenna's dress from gambit
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy
Chancellor

United Kingdom
601 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2011 :  16:05:34  Show Profile  Visit Jeremy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by b7gary

this is jenna's dress from gambit

Was it invisible ?

Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2011 :  01:31:35  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
managed to upload photo , but got no idea ,how to get it on the page
Go to Top of Page

DalekDel
Wanderer In The Fourth Dimension Of Space And Time

United Kingdom
3331 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2011 :  04:08:13  Show Profile  Visit DalekDel's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

managed to upload photo , but got no idea ,how to get it on the page

Copy and paste the link of the upload page

"...This is not war, this is pest control..."
Go to Top of Page

jay
The Master

United Kingdom
1537 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  03:04:14  Show Profile  Visit jay's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  13:28:35  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thankyou jamie for posting my photo , the dress looks fabulous
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy
Chancellor

United Kingdom
601 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  14:36:31  Show Profile  Visit Jeremy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Gary, have you ever considered doing a collectors page with your B7 items ? I know this is a DW collectors site but I'm sure alot of people would be interested to see your collection.

Jeremy

Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2011 :  16:22:59  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi jeremy, thats an idea if people are interested. blakes 7 and dr who do mix costumes now and then. My collection consists of neary 40 original screen used costumes from blakes 7 . Only one minor problem i would have to learn to post pictures , as i have really no idea
regards gary
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2012 :  08:58:02  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
another new year , and still my quest for original screen used blakes 7 props and costumes goes on
The Quest is the Quest.gary
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2012 :  05:12:57  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello all ,just regenerating my quest for original screen used props and costumes from blakes 7 . still on the quest to find anything blakes 7 related .
the quest is the quest
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2012 :  16:18:33  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thankyou for your wise kind thoughts of wisdom.
the quest is the quest
Go to Top of Page

Col
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
4336 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2012 :  05:02:18  Show Profile  Visit Col's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-BBC-TV-Blakes-Seven-costume-/160745815347?pt=UK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item256d327d33

Col

When you have seen the ages i have seen....................
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2012 :  07:41:06  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thanks for watching out for me col.
cheers gary.
Go to Top of Page

Qexit
Timelord

United Kingdom
350 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2012 :  18:37:40  Show Profile  Visit Qexit's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

hello all ,just regenerating my quest for original screen used props and costumes from blakes 7 . still on the quest to find anything blakes 7 related .
the quest is the quest

hi Gary,

I have some good news and some bad news for you regarding Blake's 7 related items. The good news is that Unstoppable Cards, based here in the UK, have just announced that they will be releasing an officially licensed Blake's 7 card set later this year. The bad news is that while the set will include autographs from cast members, it will also contain costume cards which means there will be a few less costumes left out there for you to track down as some will be getting cut up to make the cards in this set.

One size does NOT fit all
Go to Top of Page

Hoosier Whovian
Chancellor

USA
630 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2012 :  20:54:20  Show Profile  Visit Hoosier Whovian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hope we get these in the states. I will order two boxes!
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2012 :  07:08:31  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hate this practice of cutting swatches etc, sheer vandalism! destroys an original costume
Go to Top of Page

Hoosier Whovian
Chancellor

USA
630 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2012 :  11:57:29  Show Profile  Visit Hoosier Whovian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If it is something like a Federation Guard costume or one that had multiples then that might not be too bad.

Of course it lets people who may not otherwise be able to afford to pay the high prices a chance to own a piece of their favorite show.
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2012 :  17:51:28  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
very interesting point cutting costumes up , consider the bbc did not give a second thought about costumes ,from doctor who and blakes 7 ,back in the nineties , reusing costumes ,cutting up and altering them ,its a wonder so many have survived today after being auction off to fans ,dealers and the trade. i consider myself a custodian of the costumes, preserving for future generations ,displaying at conventions and letting the fans enjoy them ,and even try them on. most of the important b7 costumes to survive that we know are in fans hands and i sure no fan will surrender a costume for cutting up.
i think minor costumes might get the chop, but do people want to own bits of minor costumes stuck on card,
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2012 :  07:30:43  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
can't stand the practice. Barbara shelleys signature red top from Quatermass was up for sale, then turned up later in micro swatches on costume cards. Rather save up for a complete costume than have an original one destroyed for swatches
Go to Top of Page

AndrewKnight
Companion

United Kingdom
175 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2012 :  15:37:46  Show Profile  Visit AndrewKnight's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So long as they don't start cutting up bits of Paul Darrow and selling those!

The quest is the quest!

A cosmos without The Doctor scarcely bears thinking about...
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2012 :  11:20:29  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ho ho. Got a signed poster of his Robots of death stage play. He was alive and kicking then!
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2013 :  11:49:55  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all.does anybody have a email address for andrew beech.cheers Gary.
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2014 :  11:45:11  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi everyone , yes i am still on the quest ,looking for screen used props and costumes from blakes 7. if you have anything lurking in your cupboards , please email me if you want to sell.at
b7garyholland@sky.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      6:13:30 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com