Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2010 :  06:21:35  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HI all , anybody out there with blakes7 original screen used items,etc props /costumes and you want to sell , please drop me a line , am looking for anything that has never seen daylight for many many years,blakes 7 ended 30years ago next year ,
thanks for looking .gary

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2010 :  15:04:26  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi gary, best of luck with the quest! Last nice B7 prop I saw on ebay was the injector used to subdue Blake in the Way Back. Many moons ago now
best Dave
Go to Top of Page

Kroll_2008
Chancellor

United Kingdom
669 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2010 :  15:58:18  Show Profile  Visit Kroll_2008's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I had a liberator that was screen used, but again that was a while back...

Five Rounds Rapid!!!!
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2010 :  01:11:44  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello dave , i do own the injector prop that was used on blake in the first episode.gary
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2010 :  07:10:25  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Might have known Gary! That is a nice item. The last prop I was offered was from Blakes junction 7 teleport bracelet! Have you seen that? V funny
best Dave
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2010 :  09:42:45  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello dave , blakes 7 junction i thought was brilliant , first time round had me in stitches.
gary
Go to Top of Page

Dano
Companion

United Kingdom
190 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2010 :  16:40:01  Show Profile  Visit Dano's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Never mind buying B7 stuff, get saving that firework money up- we've only got 3 months left!

Edited by - Dano on 04 Aug 2010 16:41:02
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2010 :  17:01:31  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Light the blue touch paper and retire immediately! (Brain of Morbius!)
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2010 :  16:16:39  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey dan , fireworks no problem , its only money , the question this year ,what do we put on top of the fire , a quality tardis or a part finished dalek , who knows
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2011 :  12:43:17  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi everyone , still on the look out for original blakes 7 costumes,
whos hiding them all.regards gary
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2011 :  05:01:31  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not me Gaz - you know what I've got anyhow! good luck with the eternal quest!
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2011 :  12:47:15  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
still on the quest , more chance of finding the P7E
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2011 :  16:03:01  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Gary, still at it? Good luck! Many moons ago I bought a mask from the happiness patrol, the guy also had a top from Ultraworld,one of the slave ones, wish I'd got that too now!
best Dave
THE QUEST IS THE QUEST!
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2011 :  16:32:43  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello all. still on the quest for blakes 7 items , nearly at the end of my regeneration, who,s hiding all the goodies.
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2011 :  13:33:27  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just regenerated , the quest still goes on and on, there must be something out there, just got to keep looking
THE QUEST IS THE QUEST
Go to Top of Page

dalej
Target Art Curator

1890 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2011 :  18:41:49  Show Profile  Visit dalej's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I feel like I have heard that before
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2011 :  07:03:16  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi .all ,my quest is still going on , how much longer who knows
Trying to tack down avon(paul darrow) costume from the last ever episode
BLAKE,this ia another classic black costume , was seen for sale in the who shop in london some years ago , any feedback apprieciated
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2011 :  16:59:16  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Gary -I thought a collector in Dewsbury had that?Or a very good replica
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2011 :  13:34:42  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi everyone , still on the lookout for original screen used props and costumes , anything considered.
the quest is the quest
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2011 :  13:37:04  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi all ,still on the lookout for original screen used prop and costumes from blakes 7 . anything considered.
thanks for looking.
THE QUEST IS THE QUEST
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2011 :  16:32:57  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Still on the quest Gary?!
Best of luck
Dave
Go to Top of Page

AndrewKnight
Companion

United Kingdom
175 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2011 :  17:04:13  Show Profile  Visit AndrewKnight's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Saw this and thought of you...

Matt Irvine's got them all. The quest is the quest.

A cosmos without The Doctor scarcely bears thinking about...
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2011 :  17:12:40  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
nice picture , i do have this avon costume ,complete with waistcoat , but i always want more
Go to Top of Page

Liberator
Vervoid Salad Chef

United Kingdom
1410 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2011 :  09:21:17  Show Profile  Visit Liberator's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No help to you but I knew a guy who bought a load of the B7 costumes back in the 90's. The memory is vague so I only remember him having some of Serverlan's outfits. The same guy had an Imperial Dalek from 'Remembrance' and all three Vardan costumes.

Unfortunately I lost contact with him about 10 years ago when he went to Oxford Uni. I did try to track him down recently but his family have moved away too

Daleks conker and destroy
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2011 :  02:30:35  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks very much for the input , but the quest still goes on and on.regards gary
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2011 :  08:09:48  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
have been to london this saturday , and went to sally knyvette (jenna)
home ,. i had a nice cup of coffee with her ,and purchased her black dress ,worn in gambit, sally had kept this dress for over 30 years ,now its mine
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      5:02:23 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com