Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2014 :  13:08:06  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
still on the quest , always looking out for never seen before blakes 7 original screen used costumes or props. am looking for a burgendy and gold dress sold at an early auction in chester ,would be nice to find.cheers gary.
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2015 :  13:17:13  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the quest still goes on and on
Go to Top of Page

exterminator
Companion

United Kingdom
101 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2015 :  20:06:05  Show Profile  Visit exterminator's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Like Gary, I am also interested in Blake's 7 items, but I'm more into props and production materials (so, no arm-wrestling with Gary, then!).

Any scripts, floor plans or "bits" out there?
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2015 :  11:35:50  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Gary likes props too! I have three costumes, one I got from him - Del Tarrants thermal suit from Countdown, one of my fave items!
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2015 :  12:01:23  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
and I've got a jacket that belonged to Terry nation, baseball type, presented to him at a USA con, Blakes 7 drawings on the back
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2015 :  16:29:30  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Still on the quest, for costumes from blakes 7,please pm. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Liberator
Vervoid Salad Chef

United Kingdom
1410 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2015 :  13:54:53  Show Profile  Visit Liberator's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How about the (supposed) original Liberator model? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blakes-Seven-7-Original-Series-Liberator-Studio-Model-Film-TV-Movie-Star-Prop-/231564669649

Not so keen on the price though - £33000! Especially since it was purchased in 2013 for a shade under £3000. That's quite a mark up!

Daleks conker and destroy
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2015 :  13:18:43  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Liberator, that model very dodgy, I thought Mat Irvine still has what's left of the original?
Go to Top of Page

joelsanford
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
22 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2015 :  15:11:33  Show Profile  Visit joelsanford's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not exactly screen props but i do have Mike Wilds original manuscripts from the doctor who annuals 83/84.
This includes the original blakes 7 versions of 'The God Machine' and 'Armageddon chrysalis' which were rewritten and re-edited for the doctor who annuals when the B7 annual never went ahead. Also a DW story which was purchased but never published.
Go to Top of Page

Liberator
Vervoid Salad Chef

United Kingdom
1410 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2015 :  17:54:58  Show Profile  Visit Liberator's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by duralinium1

Hi Liberator, that model very dodgy, I thought Mat Irvine still has what's left of the original?

Yeah, there seems to be a bone of contention between Irvine and Bower over this. Both claiming they have or had the original! I'd be more inclined to believe Mat Irvine, seeing as the one in his possession looks to be in its decayed state as seen in 'Terminal'.

There's every chance that the version I linked to contains some of the original parts but how much is anyone's guess. It's still a fantastic item but perhaps not 33 grands worth of fantastic

Daleks conker and destroy
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2015 :  10:40:21  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
dead right liberator!
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2016 :  14:14:11  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My quest still goes on and on,looking for lost Blakes 7 costumes or props in need of a new home. Please contact me if you can help.
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2017 :  18:25:28  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The quest goes on. no matter what.
am on the lookout for any original screen used costumes and props from the bbc sci fi programme blakes 7.
in the early auctions many items got sold off , in big lots , wrongly identified , do you have blakes 7 costumes at home , willing to sell to add to my collection.
please contact me if you can help
b7garyholland@sky.com
may thanks for reading this.
Go to Top of Page

ChrisB
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
1689 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2017 :  20:52:17  Show Profile  Visit ChrisB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good luck Gary. The stuff is still out there, its just finding it!
All the best :-)

Chris Balcombe
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2017 :  22:34:59  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
good luck Gary, the quest is the quest!
Love my 3 B7 costumes so much! Hope you find more! know what you mean about incorrect labelling, got a costume looked very Blakes 7ish, was in a lot with several bbc scifi items, turned out to be from Galloping Galaxies!
One in from Captain Zep too! Thought it might have been in a crowd scene in Who or Blake
Go to Top of Page

b7gary
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2017 :  16:21:55  Show Profile  Visit b7gary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi everyone, the years keep passing by . but the quest is the quest.
still on the look out for original screen used costumes from blakes 7.
if you can help please contact me . not sure how long i can keep regenerating for.thanks
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2017 :  13:09:36  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
good luck gary! my most recent acquisition was orig artwork from the 1977 Dr who annual. Haven't seen any Blake items for ages
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      3:19:48 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com