Making things available to all
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Col
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
4336 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2006 :  03:53:39  Show Profile  Visit Col's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Im sure a few of you are aware that one of my pet hates is posting on this Global board (run from the USA i may add) things for sale that are only available to a specific place (the one that gets me annoyed is the internal UK one) so from now on if there is this sort of restriction on where things will be sent, the post will be removed.

Col (mod)

When you have seen the ages i have seen....................

Edited by - Col on 09 Sep 2006 12:21:00

Whoviansdelight
Protector of Zygons

Australia
1351 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2006 :  05:50:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for thinking of us overseas ppl Col.
David.

Zygons Rule ** Thank you for bringing them back***
Go to Top of Page

Mick
Chancellor

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2006 :  05:40:07  Show Profile  Visit Mick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi Col
Yes this is one of my Pet hates.
Although there has to be exceptions to this rule ;
for example if an item is too big (eg a Full size Dalek )
or fragile,like a large framed picture ,where the buyer HAS to collect.
all the BEST
Mick

The Dalek Maniac .... KEEPER OF THE GENESIS ARK
Go to Top of Page

Dalekfan
Dalek Commander of the Outer Galaxies

United Kingdom
9429 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2006 :  06:10:18  Show Profile  Visit Dalekfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As long as I can agree (fair) postage charges with an overseas buyer, then I'll sell anywhere in the World. As Mick says, there are some items that don't suit overseas shipping anyway.

Sadly, in the past on EBay I've experienced one or two (certainly a minority) overseas buyers being unable/unwilling to agree shipping charges, which is why for a period I dropped sales to certain countries.

Edited by - Dalekfan on 09 Sep 2006 06:16:37
Go to Top of Page

Col
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
4336 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2006 :  06:18:03  Show Profile  Visit Col's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Of course there are some items that are very difficult to post/deliver that is common sence, but the post that pushed me to put this up was very run of the mill items, as for too big, i got a pinball machine sent from Denmark, cost £150 delivery and its much more heavier than a dalek.

Im sure there are more things that could be put onto an "allowed not to offer" list, but as i say common sence should prevail.

Col

Go to Top of Page

koollectablz
The Great Intelligence

Congo, Democratic Republic of
920 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2006 :  13:26:28  Show Profile  Visit koollectablz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As soon as common sense prevails in the world of who collecting we're all doomed, doomed I tell ya!
Go to Top of Page

Col
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
4336 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2006 :  13:45:28  Show Profile  Visit Col's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hehe, that even made me laugh, so here is something special, you get to keep your posting up K (my its a strange day)

Col

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      5:49:56 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com