New sets?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

TimelordTaylor
Chancellor

United Kingdom
757 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2018 :  14:35:26  Show Profile  Visit TimelordTaylor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Where have all the trading card sets disappeared to these past few years? I remember not so long ago there was plenty to choose from (Battles in Time, Alien Armies, Monster Invasion etc) but there hasn’t been anything for a while now, is it a dying form or have licences expired / not been renewed? Itching to collect a set again

DB 2
Timelord

United Kingdom
448 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2018 :  21:50:45  Show Profile  Visit DB 2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately everything new for DW seems to be in short supply now.I remember visiting a Forbidden Planet shop a while ago and it took me a while to find the small hidden section of Dr Who items. Very disappointed.

Edited by - DB 2 on 05 Sep 2018 21:52:32
Go to Top of Page

TimelordTaylor
Chancellor

United Kingdom
757 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2018 :  13:08:02  Show Profile  Visit TimelordTaylor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Perhaps the new series will give the merchandise side a bit of a kick start? I must admit I have noticed a big drop off on stuff being released. Good for my wallet though I suppose at least I can focus a bit more on the older stuff
Go to Top of Page

DB 2
Timelord

United Kingdom
448 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2018 :  20:42:27  Show Profile  Visit DB 2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't know about you but to me it seems like forever since the last series finished.
Go to Top of Page

ChrisB
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
1689 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2018 :  09:47:47  Show Profile  Visit ChrisB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agree Dave. Feels like the series has ended.

They've left it far too long before restarting.

Chris Balcombe
Go to Top of Page

TimelordTaylor
Chancellor

United Kingdom
757 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2018 :  20:55:28  Show Profile  Visit TimelordTaylor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not long to go now until the new series launch though. Won’t be long before Who is back on our screens
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      3:33:13 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com