New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

johnnydisco76
Newly Generated

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2014 :  11:53:01  Show Profile
Hi - first time poster, recent lurker. I recently got into collecting original series production paperwork, mostly 1980-89. I have over a hundred scripts, floor plans, drafts and other items and am interested in anyone who has anything like this they might be interested in selling?

Please get in touch if you're interested in selling draft, rehearsal or camera scripts (must be originals, not later photocopies and not so into TX scripts), drafts, letters, plans or other related documents, ideally from 1980-89.

Thanks!

John

johnnydisco76
Newly Generated

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2014 :  04:17:59  Show Profile
Bump to bury the spam posts ;)
Go to Top of Page

joelsanford
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
22 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2014 :  11:16:00  Show Profile  Visit joelsanford's Homepage
heya
I have a couple of bits and pieces script wise etc - but most are photocopies of the originals. I realise you are after originals but wondered if you would be interested in copies of ones you don't have as gap fillers so to speak - id be happy to swap for copies/pdfs I don't have. If you are interested please send me an email.
regards
Jason
Go to Top of Page

Hobieapackrat
Newly Generated

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2014 :  03:17:09  Show Profile  Visit Hobieapackrat's Homepage
I have the six episode script from Pat Troughton's "The Abominable Snowman". It is a reahersal script owned by Merwyn Haisman, a co-autor. It is signed by Merwyn and Pat Troughton on all sic copies and the cover sheet only by Frasier Hines. I also have a few pages of the "Characters and information" sheets that show handwritten notes, doodles, a doctor's appointment and cross out lines at various points. It's wrapped in a red ribbon and was brought to a charity auction in the USA by John Nathan Turner back when Colin Baker was still the doctor. It might be too rich for your blood, but it is my most precious Dr. Who item and I'm going to sell it with much regret.

Beth Holbrooke
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      6:50:42 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com