New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

i m foreman
Newly Generated

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2014 :  09:41:59  Show Profile  Visit i m foreman's Homepage
I have always been a fan of trading cards and have 50 sets of Star Wars cards and a sleepy Hollow set indiana jones sets alien predator etc etc.
But i also have Weetabix cards from 1975 unpressed out from the white borders and the set from 1977.
All four sets from Cornerstone Every Battles In Time card inc the Super Rose card (just had that signed by Billie Piper)
The full Alien Armies set.
The two sets of Monster Invasion.
All my sets come with the empty display boxes and wrappers where applicable.If any one wants any pics let me know.

been a fan since i was 4.Have amassed a collection over the years which is housed in my attic.

Paul
Cosmic Hobo

United Kingdom
859 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2014 :  16:08:51  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage
Good work!

Did you purchase the Cornerstone sets at the time they were released? And do you have all the auto cards? It's really difficult to get genuine Cornerstone auto cards these days.
Go to Top of Page

i m foreman
Newly Generated

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2014 :  07:55:58  Show Profile  Visit i m foreman's Homepage
Hi no that is one thing i do not bother with as A its way to expensive B impossible to get them all anyway. Sketch and auto cards i do not bother getting but the base sets promos chase box and wrappers thats more my bag.The same with all the various set of Star Wars cards i get everything bar the autos and sketches. I mean one sketch card in every 1.66666677889 packets? bit of a joke really ok i slighlty exaggerated a bit there but you know what i mean.`

been a fan since i was 4.Have amassed a collection over the years which is housed in my attic.
Go to Top of Page

Paul
Cosmic Hobo

United Kingdom
859 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2014 :  14:38:06  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage
It's definitely a pain. I'm lucky enough to have all the Strictly Ink autos from each of their sets, but for Cornerstone I'm still missing some of the series 1 and all of the series 3 autos. It's frustrating the completist in me!!
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      6:49:27 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com