New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Regeneration
Timelord

United Kingdom
413 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2011 :  12:10:55  Show Profile  Visit Regeneration's Homepage
It really annoys me when people go on about the state of the late 70's / 80's Daleks. Yes they looked battered, but have people got no imagination? According to the lore they had been at war with the Movellans for years, it was a war they were far from winning, surely this accounts for the state of their casings. It seems quite obvious to me and lends a credibility to that story arc.

kevb0977
Chancellor

United Kingdom
941 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2011 :  13:28:10  Show Profile  Visit kevb0977's Homepage
I personally think that all of the Dalek's are great..., no matter what the era BUT I have to admit to being a bigger fan of the 70s & 80s Dalek's the most & I think that they are by far the best versions produced..., the Genesis Dalek's are my favorite of all Dalek's & always have been!!!

I did like it when they made the imperial Dalek's though, always nice to have such a different colour scheme than various shades of grey so white was a very nice touch!!! As for build quality, I don't think that comes into it (in my opinion)..., they are quite simply a great creation & one of the best sci-fi baddies ever dreamt up!!!

Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      6:46:37 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com