Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Poll
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Member Topics
 Collection Updates
 New items added to my collection........
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kevb0977
Chancellor

United Kingdom
941 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2011 :  04:33:50  Show Profile  Visit kevb0977's Homepage
http://www.richardwho.com/collectors/vuser/index.asp?u=211

I have now added some photo's of my other NEWER Doctor Who items & also added an art section because I've recently purchased a couple of artistic pieces & I'm on the look out for more items to add in this area!!!

New items in my collection mainly consist of the following: -

01) WETA - Cyber controller statue
02) WETA - The last Dalek statue
03) Product Enterprise blue clockwork Dalek
04) Steel Art Dalek
05) Nesting doll Dalek's
06) Product Enterprise Talking Dalek's (5 so far..., another 5 will be added when they arrive)
07) 18" custom commander Dalek
08) 18" custom medic Dalek

PLUS I've taken a new photo of my main unit as I've had a shuffle round to fit my newest Dalek's into the display area!!!

I've got more items still to add but I'm going to buy a digital camera & take some photo's then as I'm not overly happy with my camera phones picture quality..., it's supposed to be 8.1 megapixels but I think it's rubbish!!!

Other new items include micro talking Dalek's, micro movie Dalek's & Corgi diecast sets.

Kevin

Edited by - kevb0977 on 03 Apr 2011 04:36:45

bigStu
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2011 :  08:59:53  Show Profile  Visit bigStu's Homepage
Kevin,

Got to say you are building a brilliant collection there! I also think the Daleks in the main unit look superb.

Stu
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy
Chancellor

United Kingdom
601 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2011 :  10:53:43  Show Profile  Visit Jeremy's Homepage
Nice collection Kevin.

Do we have a new contender for Richardwho's biggest Dalek fan ?

Go to Top of Page

kevb0977
Chancellor

United Kingdom
941 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2011 :  13:32:10  Show Profile  Visit kevb0977's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by bigStu

Kevin,

Got to say you are building a brilliant collection there! I also think the Daleks in the main unit look superb.

Stu

Thankyou Stu!!! I'm running out of room for new Dalek's unfortunately BUT that wont stop me collecting them..., it just means I'll have more to display when I get a bigger house (hopefully next year)!!!

Kevin

Edited by - kevb0977 on 03 Apr 2011 13:33:59
Go to Top of Page

kevb0977
Chancellor

United Kingdom
941 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2011 :  13:42:57  Show Profile  Visit kevb0977's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy

Nice collection Kevin.

Do we have a new contender for Richardwho's biggest Dalek fan ?

I'm not sure I'd say I'm the biggest fan BUT I'm definately up there with the biggest fans & maybe working towards the number one spot!!! lol My collection is branching out more than it used to, I started off years ago just collecting cookie jars, then moved onto remote controlled Dalek's & more recently I've been buying Corgi diecast sets (every one with a Dalek in it), 18" Dalek's & a couple of art pieces as well as keeping up with Character Options 5" set releases.

There's still plenty for me to be getting & my ultimate goal is ofcourse to buy a full size Dalek, I'd really like a Genesis style version & maybe one of the newer Dalek's in bronse..., I think I'd be content then!!!

Kevin
Go to Top of Page

frobisher
Keeper of Time

Jamaica
628 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2011 :  04:16:03  Show Profile  Visit frobisher's Homepage
I really like your cookie jar setup - I'm not usually a fan of multiple itmes but your little display is rather cool.

Liking the medic dalek colour scheme as well.

Also agree on the Genesis dalek - best ever!

Go to Top of Page

kevb0977
Chancellor

United Kingdom
941 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2011 :  05:44:32  Show Profile  Visit kevb0977's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Frobisher

I really like your cookie jar setup - I'm not usually a fan of multiple itmes but your little display is rather cool.

Thankyou Frobisher..., I didn't originally intend to have more than one of each type of cookie jar really, I ordered one of the new series Dalek's & was trying to get a classic gold & black Dalek cookie jar BUT I was being sent the new series Dalek's every time..., I was offered refunds & to return them BUT I just liked them that much I didn't want to part with them!!!

As for the Cybermen..., the reason I bought so many of the Cyberman cookie jars (new series) is because they were being sold on ebay for £4.99 each so I thought (at the time) I'd buy them as presents for family/friends BUT again upon delivery I was rather impressed with them & that gave me the idea for my display!!!

Kevin

Edited by - kevb0977 on 04 Apr 2011 05:46:21
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      5:02:28 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com